Cloth Diapering

Fitted Prefolds - Micro Fleece Diaper Covers - Cloth Pads



littlebearbumdiapers@gmail.com

Little Bear Bums Shop






Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prefolds





I have been making and using cloth diapers for over a year now. We started out with the old flat prefolds (which suck) and eventually ended up ruining a couple dozen diapers before we came up with a set pattern. So now of course I sell them, Its been pretty fun. It gives me (a stay at home mom) a little hobby I guess.

Our hand dyed Indian Cotton fitteds are super adjustable and easy to use. We suggest using a snappi, pins of course work well. Some people use them inside out as well.

My diapers come in 2 sizes: Size 1 (fits from 7-15 lbs) and Size 2 (fits from 15-30 lbs). Our sizing is approximate. We have found that some 18 month old children can get a better fit with the smaller size, while some 12 month old babies do better in a larger size that has been folded down once.

No comments:

Post a Comment